Thursday 17 April 2014

‘When I find love, everything will change” Trey Songz talks love

Trey-Songs-opens-up-FAB-Magazine.JPG2
American R&B singer Trey Songz seems to be really taking his time on love. No doubt he is a stunner and can have any woman, whenever he wants but he seems to be really patient with love for now .
He recently sat for a chat with Hello Beautiful and the ‘Already taken’ singer revealed that he would not put love over his career if and when he eventually finds that woman who will capture his heart.
Trey-Songs-opens-up-FAB-Magazine
Trey Songz on Hello Beautiful
“People may say that’s crazy. Why risk success for love? People do it all day. To be the CEO of your company, you may have turned down a couple dates. And it gets lonesome. It gets very lonely. You turn around, it’s a different girl….you turn around, it’s a different girl. Consistency is something we all want.” He said, disclosing further that he is a tough lover:
“I love hard. When I find somebody that I’m willing to commit my life to a lot of things will change. I can’t spend …. I won’t spend a million hours here in the studio by myself. I think love overpowers all.”
Trey Songz tops it up by adding: “When you find true love, everything else falls short of that.”

No comments: