Tuesday 18 February 2014

Nick Cannon Covers Bleu Magazine March 2014 Issue

Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (1)
The latest issue of Bleu Magazine is covered by Nick Cannon and we see the family man and fashion aficionado sit down to discuss his business ventures, evolving style and of course, his adorable family.more photos below.....xoxo

Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (8)For Cannon, family and fashion goes hand in hand as his little tots are a source of influenceRead excerpts of the interview below:
Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (2)Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (3)Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (6)The celeb closet he would raid in a New York minute: “Sinatra back in the day had effortless swag, I would snatch everything from that dude’s closet. “
How is life has changed since his Lupus Diagnosis: “The condition has made me better. I have doctors’ orders to get a certain amount of sleep. I used to go a week or two without sleep, only taking naps. (Nick’s workout involves) It is a lot of stretching and mediating, before I would lift weights. Now it is a total body workout. It is a blood condition and you have to make sure your blood is flowing properly.”
How his family influences his personal style: “You know my style has to be next level. Even though my gear is crazy, and my wife’s gear is crazy, my kids probably have better style than the both of us. We kind of dictate off of what they wear.”
Discussing his vision for Nick Cannon Ties: “I think I can build a real line that people can believe in. The same way they believe in Ralph Lauren.”
Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (4)Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (7)Nick-Cannon-Bleu-Magazine-March-2014-FAB-Magazine (5)For the magazine Nick Cannon is styled by Ugo Mozie, Nigerian born 22 year old fashion stylist. He is currently the fashion editor at large at 360 magazine, the New York fashion editor of Ghubar magazine, and fashion contributor at WAD magazine in Paris.
Credit:
Photography by Elton Anderson
Styling by Ugo Mozie
Grooming by Kase Glenn

No comments: