Wednesday 23 April 2014

TokeMoments - Why can't you make up your mind??? by Toke Makinwa

Instagram photo by tokemakinwa - #tokemakinwa #morningrose #TGIF #celfie #werk #radiogirl #morningdrive. Today is a public holiday but I am at work. I went to bed tired and woke up even more exhausted but I am thankful. I love my Job, I love the growth and I am in love with where God is taking me. I have no idea where it is, but I know his thoughts and plans for me are good and not evil. I know he is mad about me and I trust him with reckless abandon. He sacrificed for me, he became selfless so that I can live and be who I want to be in him and I am forever thankful lord. More of you, less and even less of me I pray🙏. Happy Good Friday guys  TM X
Welcome to another fun and light hearted episode of TokeMoments, this week is all about the Big Question, 'WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND". I hate to see sooooooooo many girls and guys stuck in situations that they can't even explain. Watch the Vlog and add your 2 cents too. Enjoy


No comments: