Saturday 1 March 2014

New Music - Lamboginny & Muna - All I Want


Lamboginny & Muna - All I Want
Afro dancehall star, Lamboginny, and the elegant female rapper, Muna, has teamed up to create a new song titled ‘All I Want’. With the two having had quite a history together which climaxed with colourful and applauded showpiece performances at the Love Like A Movie 2 (LLAM2), Lamboginny and “Muna” yet again have joined forces to redefine the raga-dance-hall sound in Africa. ‘All I Want’ is not all the duo will do together, as they plan to release a ragga/dance-hall collaborative album titled ‘The Movement’. Their new song, ‘All I Want’, is produced by the talented young producer ‘Don Adah’, and it is the official first single off the collaboration album ‘The Movement’. 
Check on it below.

No comments: