Friday 28 February 2014

ROBIN THICKE Gushes On Stage ... I'M LOST WITHOUT PAULA!!!!!!!




Robin Thicke performs in Fairfax, VA on February 27, 2014
Robin Thicke is lost without Paula Patton. Following the announcement of their separation on Monday, Feb. 24, the singer dedicated a song to his estranged wife during his first concert after their breakup. According to TMZ, Thicke, 36, opened up to the crowd at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Va., on Thursday, Feb. 27, about his split with his spouse of eight years. "For y'all that don't know, me and my wife separated but I'm trying to get my girl back," he said. "She's a good woman." Thicke, still wearing his wedding ring, then dedicated his next song, "Lost Without U,"
                                                                         Paula Patton and Robin Thicke on June 6, 2012 in West Hollywood  
to Patton, 38, whom he said he wrote the song for. The "Blurred Lines" singer and Baggage Claim actress, who are parents to 3-year-old son Julian, announced in a joint statement on Monday that they had "mutually decided to separate."  But it seems like Thicke isn't willing to give up on their marriage just yet. On Thursday, he told TMZ he is "just trying to get her back, man." an insider told Us mag: "Robin wanted to save their marriage, but it was Paula's choice and she ended it. Robin does not want this divorce." 


1 comment:

cecilia said...

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 8 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most at times drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i was not sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Zaki helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at dr.zakispellhome@gmail.com Goodluck