Wednesday 5 February 2014

Oprah, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael B. Jordan And More For Essence March 2014

oprah-chiwetel-ejiofor-michael-b-jordan-and-more-for-essence-march-2014
Oprah Winfrey joins Forest Whitaker, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Michael B. Jordan on the cover of the March issue of Essence Magazine. The issue coincides with the 7th annual Essence Black Women in Hollywood luncheon held during Oscar week.
Lupita Nyong’o will be one of the honorees during this year’s Essence Black Women in Hollywood luncheon in the category of “Best Breakthrough Performance.”She is also featured in the new issue in a beauty feature, “Lupita Shines,” where she talks about her reaction to news of her Golden Globe nomination: “My stomach was in knots…I broke out in a cold sweat. It was like being on a roller coaster. I screamed so loud when I heard my name and then I started to cry…”So happy for all her success! 
oprah-chiwetel-ejiofor-michael-b-jordan-and-more-for-essence-march-2014-1
oprah-chiwetel-ejiofor-michael-b-jordan-and-more-for-essence-march-2014-2
Oprah, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Michael B. Jordan and More for Essence March 2014.

No comments: