Thursday 6 February 2014

New Music- Waconzy - Am Sorry

Wacomzy apologizes in new music Am Sorry
Wacomzy kicks off the year in a new single, ‘Am Sorry’ which was dedicated to selected artistes in the entertainment industry his harsh words in his interview with the TV star Ebuka may have rubbed the wrong way.

His open statement of apology reads thus, ”A few months ago my interview with Ebuka made headlines due to some of the comments I made. Although looking at the interview and seeing the reaction of the fans and my colleagues, I now know why it rubbed them the wrong way. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m all about Good news and positivity and it has never my intention to disrespect anybody, their efforts to make music or them personally. I made this sorry to apologies to my brothers and sister”.
Listen and download ‘Am Sorry’ below;