Thursday 27 February 2014

Khloe Kardashian opens up about her divorce in Cosmo Magazine

FAB-Magazine-Khloe-Kardashian-covers-cosmo-discusses-life-after-divorce.jpg1
Khloe has had her fair share of a drama following her divorce with Spanish ACB league basketballer, Lamar Odom.She is back on her feet and finally opens up  about her divorce and how she gets going in an exclusive interview with Cosmopolitan, sizzling as the new cover for the April issue.

FAB-Magazine-Khloe-Kardashian-covers-cosmo-discusses-life-after-divorce.jpg3
Khloe & Lamar
“I’m not a big ‘cry on a shoulder’ person,” she said. “I’m very introverted when it comes to my own stuff. Everyone has issues, and I’m not someone who likes to burden people … I hold things in. I don’t know why.”
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is not sulking about her divorce, she’s also not laying back and wallowing in pity instead, she is focusing on the future with high hopes things will be better.
FAB-Magazine-Khloe-Kardashian-covers-cosmo-discusses-life-after-divorce
Khloe Kardashian and mum, Kris
“If you think too far in the future, you might get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks at times, but everything happens for a reason, no matter how sh—- your circumstances areTo say where I want to be in 10 years … I have no idea. I just know that I want to be happy and smiling.”
Besides being happy, she has also admitted to wanting children one day after series of trials with Lamar she decided to wait for the right time.
“I love kids,” the brunette beauty stated. “I hope and pray I have kids when the time is right.”
FAB-Magazine-Khloe-Kardashian-covers-cosmo-discusses-life-after-divorce.jpg4
FAB-Magazine-Khloe-Kardashian-covers-cosmo-discusses-life-after-divorce.jpg5

No comments: