Friday 28 February 2014

Instagram Style Crush(I.S.C) - @fashion_53


Today's instagram style crush(I.S.C) is Sazi Efionayi, she is a  fashion blogger(http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com),fashion junkie, wardrobe stylist, quote lover ,She is obsessed with music,an entertainment lover,a wife and a mother,you can follow her on Instagram and find out more about her(@fashion_53).So what do you think about her style....i dunno about you but i love her style,very creative and simple...everything she wears looks purrrfect on her...so what do you think?MORE PHOTOS BELOW....XOXO

Instagram photo by fashion_53 - Anytime u take some1 with u that God hasn't  authorized it tampers with your destiny! There are some people who are ATTACHED to you while others are actually ASSIGNED to you. Know the difference #Wisdom#Repost
Instagram photo by fashion_53 - Some people won't love you no matter what you do and some people won't stop loving you no matter what you do. Go where the love is #FedoraLoveAffair Get outfit details from my blog,πŸ˜„
Instagram photo by fashion_53 - Lovely weekend 2 u all#OnMyBoySwag#StreetStyle
Instagram photo by fashion_53 - I 've been thinking about this man so much i had to get pretty & show him I was serious....so I went to see him. He is rich, he has houses  in every city &  he left it up 2 me where we should meet. I am so passionate about him,I went with my hubby & son 2 meet him. Who is he & where does he live? His name is Jesus Christ πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜❤️πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
Instagram photo by fashion_53 - Cnt get enough of dis view,Hubby will av 2 drag me back home when our stay is overdueπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My not smiling face😎
Instagram photo by fashion_53 - #happy
Instagram photo by fashion_53 - Some times I go through people's profile & I see hate messages. Sometimes they even cc their friends,why try & belittle people? Humans can b so unfair atimes,u don't like the pix,WAKA pass or Beta still unfollow the person,I feel it's very unnecessary to serve sum1 sth u know u rather die than eat it #SayNoToBullies#Preach#LoveUrNeighbourAsUrself









No comments: