Thursday 5 December 2013

Must Watch Video-The "Fast and Furious" Tribute Video for Paul Walker is Pretty Sad!

 
Paul Walker
Just try to watch the video (which is musically accompanied by Skylar Grey's "Coming Home" and features lyrics like, "I'm coming home/ Tell the World I'm coming home/ Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday/ I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes/ I'm coming home, I'm coming home") and see if you don't become a little overwrought with emotion, too.

 
By "awful," of course, I don't mean "poorly made," I mean "terribly sad" -- because even if you aren't a fan of the "Fast and Furious" franchise, and just a fan of humanity and the fragility of life in general, then you understand the magnitude of what's happened: a man, beloved by many, died in a fiery car accident, and it's a horrible, awful tragedy.
RIP, Paul.
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice tribute to a nice man...RIP Paul walker and his driver

lemmyadejo said...

RIP Paul Walker... carthy good work.

Anonymous said...

Sad RIP paul walker

Anonymous said...

I will always remember you..